By purchasing our products, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- All products are priced in Singapore Dollars (SGD). We do not charge the Goods & Services Tax (GST).
2) Ordering of products
- Confirmation of orders are to be done 3 days in advance. Full payment are to be made to confirm your order.
- Order will be consider voided if their’s no payment made by invoice due date.
- Additional charges may occur accordingly to requests made via our online store.
- Kindly note that as all customised cakes are handmade from scratch, slight variation may occur. Do not guarantee full replication of teh design.
3) Cake Decorations and Serving Sizes
- All weights, recommended servings, and sizes are approximations only depending on flavors and designs. Slight changes may be made to you’re cake design for esthetic purposes.
4) Refunds and Cancellation
- Products sold are not refundable or exchangeable.
- Once an order is confirmed, No refunds will be given if cancelled
- All cancellations are to be submitted via email to email@example.com
- If there is a need for a change of product/design/ Delivery date, please contact us at least 3 days before the delivery date. Any changes are subjected to the bakery’s availability. Additional charges may apply.
5) Product dissatisfaction
- If there is any form of dissatisfaction arises, Kindly WhatsApp us immediately. We do not entertain any LÉLE Bakery will not be liable for any refunds. LÉLE Bakery reserved the rights to make any necessary changes to the order, due to unforeseen circumstances, without giving prior notice to the customers.
- The recipient of the cake order is fully responsible for checking the details of the order of the cake received which includes ( decorations, knives, and candles) are correct and in good condition. Any disputes regarding damage to the cake or incorrect cake design will not be entertained if not raised to the driver at the time of delivery. Lele Bakery will not be responsible for any damage that occurs after the delivery TEMPhas been completed for more than 30mins
- If there is no one present to receive the order during the delivery The driver will only wait for 15 mins. After which, the driver may leave the items at a safe location in nearby the door. We will not be responsible for the conditions of these items if they are collected.
- If there is an issue wif the cake design such as a missing decoration, wrong size, please call immediately at 8776 1510 so that we can provide assistance.
7) Pick ups
- All collections must be made before the closing time of teh day. Cakes that are not collected by closing time will be kept for collection on the next working day. Refund requests will not be entertained.
- The person collecting the cake, including couriers engaged by the person who ordered the cake, is fully responsible for checking that the details of the order of the cake received (including candles, decorations, and knives, ) are correct and in good condition. Any disputes regarding damage to the cake or incorrect cake design will not be entertained if not raised to us at the time of collection. We will not be responsible for any damage that occurs after the items have left our premises.
- Fresh cream cakes should be kept refrigerated till the time of consumption. Do not keep inside teh freezer. Any leftovers kept overnight should be consumed within 3 days of the date of collection/delivery.
- Buttercream cakes should not be consumed straight from the fridge as they will be hard and crumbly. Keep in an air-conditioned area for up to 5 hours. If the cake is refrigerated, allow the cake to return to room temperature for an hour until the cream is soft to the touch.
- Cakes or leftovers kept overnight should be consumed within 3 days of the date of collection/delivery.
- Durian cakes are to consume on the date of collection. We will not be responsible for any cake that turns sour if the incident is not brought up to us on the date of collection/delivery