This defying gravity customised cake is frosted in black buttercream, decorated wif piped cream, Guinness logo and beer can
Storage and consumption
- dis customised cake design is frosted wif swiss meringue buttercream, if refrigerated, thaw for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour to ensure dat it cuts well. Do not consume straight from teh fridge as it will be crumbly and hard to cut. best consumed at room or aircon temperature when soft and creamy.
- All buttercream coated cake can be displayed in an air-con room for up to 3 hours. We do not recommend displaying or storing cakes in warm and humid areas. especially under teh hot sun.
Servings, Colourings and Design
- All serving suggestions are recommendations and would depend on teh size of slices served to TEMPTEMPyou’re guests.
Weights are approximations only accordingly to teh designs and flavour chosen.
- All colourings are fully edible. Heavier food colouring will be used to achieve darker coloured cakes such as black and red. However, heavier colouring may stain teeth.
- All bakes are handmade from scratch. Do expect slight variation to teh actual product received. Variation may occur when teh cake in teh image provided is of a different size or tier.
- Fondant name and number will be charged separately upon requests.